13 Days/ 12 Nights
Saudi Arabia & Jordon
Saudi Part Package Includes:
- 09 Night (4 Stars) hotels accommodation on Twin Sharing basis.
- Daily buffet breakfast at the hotel.
- Full-day meals as a program (Lunch & Dinner at traditional Restaurants).
- Snacks & Soft Drinks during Tours.
- Complimentary SGL Accommodation Hotel, Tour, Transfer, and Meals for 01 Tour Leader as above.
- Professional English-speaking tour guide during tours. If you need another language, we can arrange to get a translator with our guide to translate to guide in some cities subject to availability upon confirmation. Translator supplement: 250 USD per Day.
- All sightseeing & monument Entry fees.
- Transportation By A/C modern models’ buses to transition between cities within some cities whose sights can be visited by bus.
- Using SUVs, in the areas where they should be used as follows (Al Ula, Tabuk, Edge Of The World).
- 5% Valued Added Tax.
Jordon Part package includes:
- 2 overnights in four and five star Accommodations
- 1 overnight in a luxury Bedouin camp in the Wadi Rum desert
- 3x breakfast and 1x dinner.
- Private transfers in an air-conditioned minivan with driver.
- Transfer from the Durra border crossing to Wadi Rum.
- Transfer from Amman to the Queen Alia International Airport.
- Free water and Wi-Fi during all transfers.
- Free Jordanian visa upon arrival (depending on nationality).
- French-speaking tour guide Jeep tour in the Wadi Rum desert (4 hours).
- Entrance fees to Wadi Rum, Petra, and sites in Amman.
- Free access to our VAMOOS travel app.
- 24/7 emergency contact person in Jordan.
Saudi Part Package Not Include:
- Domestic airfares.
- Visa Fee which applies online through the official website.
- Items of personal nature like telephone calls, laundry bills, tipping, etc.
Jordon Part package not including:
- (International) flights
- Personal expenses
Important Notes (Saudi part):
- Kindly be informed that we are not holding any rooms so the above-mentioned will be subject to availability at the time of actual booking and given rates may change. Please be informed that the above-mentioned rates are not valid during Official holidays such as Eid al-Adha, Eid al-Fitr, Spring, and New Year holidays.
- Entry of Madain Saleh, subject to instructions of the tourism authority at any time.